"Stay Home", "Keep a safe distance", "Wash hands often" and if Sick "Call helpline!
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Avoiding unneeded visits to medical facilities allows healthcare systems to operate more effectively, therefore protecting you and others.
All Affected Countries and Continents
|Country/Continent||Today Cases||Today Deaths||Total Cases||Total Deaths||Recovered||Active Cases||Critical|